Hi , i am a marine engineering student from india ,i

Patient

Q: Hi ,
i am a marine engineering student from india ,i am in liverpool for the past 10 months.i was having IBS when i was in india but after i came here the problem became serious.i was having constipation and diarrhea for almost 3 months but when i changed my diet it was controlled.the problem still exist and i am able to control it.now for the past two weeks there is some vibration in my right leg under knee and i am not able to sleep because of it.i am so afraid that it would be something serious.wen i tried to make an appointment with my GP they gave me an appointment on july first.i worry about this leg problem all the day and i am not able to concentrate on my studies.please can you help me with this

Symptoms:  Symptoms:vibration in my lower leg for the past two weeks
Doctor