Hi, I am asking these question because of my friend and

Q: Hi,
I am asking these question because of my friend and not of me. I have told him to go and see a doctor but for personal problems he wont. I am getting very concerned about him. This is what he has described about his condition. Every night he starts shaking, cold sweating and rapid breathing(i think this is of depression). The concerning part comes that, during the night he blacks out several times and we he wakes up he has bleeding from nose and ears. He is not getting much sleep. Could you at least please tell me what this might be? Thank you.

Symptoms:  Sweating, bleeding, rapid breathing, blacking out.