Hi, I am currently experiencing pregnancy symptoms, but I ha

Patient : Hi, I am currently experiencing pregnancy symptoms, but I have the implant. I took a test last week, it was negative but as times passed I've got more symptoms & they are frequently occurring. I have had previous pregnancies in the last two years, but miscarried all three. I was wondering if it is possible to become pregnant on an implant, I've had it a year in June. I'm off my food one minute & then craving certain food the next. I am tasting metallic tastes in my mouth, I feel sick early hours & late at night. I currently cannot sleep atm as I'm in worry. I am also very hormonal & frequently wanting to cry.