Hi I am currently suffering from mouth ulcer together with

Patient : Hi. I am currently suffering from mouth ulcer together with a gingivitis state. My entire mouth is aching especially on the sides of my wisdom tooth as the gums flabs are hitting every time i eat. Ive been like this for 4days now and then another symptom came out under my tongue in the frenulum side there's a big coin sized gum with white sides on the left popping. It made my state harder as i couldnt speak properly, my tongue wont reach the roof of my mouth And nor can i eat. I also have a sore throat and cough as well. Which made me feel i might tear my tongue from the huge side coin that just appeared in the frenulum. This is not hard. Is more like a gel structure. Or a small tongue. Please help. :(
Symptoms:  Coughing, sore throat, mouth ulcer, counter sores, inflamation of frenulum, gingivitis