Hi, I am Gohar, I am boy and I am

Patient

Q: Hi, I am Gohar, I am boy and I am 23 working as an Engineer. i have been facing a problem since last month. Menatlly I have lot of tenshion, specially very high in the morning and evening times. i dont have self cofidence what I ever had at the peak. I feel lots of stress, problem in memorizing things, making relations, feel restless every time and feel that my muscels are going freak and lot of impulsiviy and swing in behaviour.

Symptoms:  Restless mind and body, Problem in memorizing things, lots of mental stress, swing of behaviour, low self confidence
Doctor