Hi i am having a black patch on my

Q: Hi i am having a black patch on my right shoulder. Whenever i have backache and neck pain that patch turns more dark.this patch turns dark and light with respect of my pain standards.
the more pain i have the patch becomes more dark and when i out of pains the patch alsi turns light and matches the skin tone

I am experienceing this from past 2 years . These days i am exoerienxing pains very frequently

can u please tell me wat it is? .is this common or something heppening only to me ?. Wat could be the reason ?