Hi i am having a constant pain at the back

Patient

Q: Hi i am having a constant pain at the back top left side of my head. Nd very rarely but sometimes i feel a current typ shock at the left side at tge back of my head

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.
Your description classically fits into tension headache.
The Tension Headaches usually present with heaviness in head , band-like sensation over the head and and disturbed sleep.
You should, however, see your doctor who will evaluate you for other organic causes of headache and if he feels he will get your MRI Brain done.
Also, you should get your eyesight tested. Tension Headaches are treated with antidepressants like Tricyclic antidepressant Amitriptyline Or SSRI like Escitalopram.
You should try to keep your stress levels low and try to be happy. You should also start meditation that will help you in getting rid of these headaches.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.