Hi i am having sweating and dizzyness shakes and sickness

Patient : Hi i am having sweating and dizzyness shakes and sickness and got no engery what can be wrong really getting sick of this
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The causes for your symptoms could be anxiety, menstrual disturbances, hormonal disturb ances, diabetes, fluctuations in blood pressure, anemia, thyroid dysfunction and many more. Consider consulting a physician for an examination and a few blood tests to rule out the above causes. The doctor will treat you accordingly with hormonal supplements or specific medications. Make sure you drink plenty of water, have a healthy diet and sleep for at least eight hours a day. Hope this helped. Regards