Hi i am having sweating and dizzyness shakes and sickness

Patient

Q: Hi i am having sweating and dizzyness shakes and sickness and got no engery what can be wrong really getting sick of this

Doctor

The causes for your symptoms could be anxiety, menstrual disturbances, hormonal disturbances, diabetes, fluctuations in blood pressure, anemia, thyroid dysfunction and many more. Consider consulting a physician for an examination and a few blood tests to rule out the above causes. The doctor will treat you accordingly with hormonal supplements or specific medications. Make sure you drink plenty of water, have a healthy diet and sleep for at least eight hours a day.

Hope this helped.