Hi I am male to female trans I have been on harmone, Now feeling depressed

Patient

Q: Hi I am male to female trans. I have been in hormone (premarim) for about an year and have taken some anti androgens. I was taken 2 pills of premarim daily and two weeks ago changed to one pill daily and 4 days ago stopped taking then completely since I ran out of them. I have been experiencing depression-like symptoms that ibclude feelin fatigued, tired, sleepy and sadness that includes wanting to cry for no apparent reason. I would like to know if this is a result of stopping my hormones and if their is anything I could take meanwhile I go to my appointment at the trans clinic. Thanks

Doctor