Hi, i am not entirely sure if you will believe

Patient

Q: Hi, i am not entirely sure if you will believe me but at the age of kindergarten, i once had this big green worm end protruding out of my anus. i had forgotten what happened after i pulled it out but if im not mistaken there were this transparent slime inside that green thing. I was wondering if you ever had such cases like this and if so how will it affect me in the future.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

I have not heard or read about any green worm that the human being is infested with.
It might have been something else., and you were in Kindergarten then.
So do not worry now, if you have no problems.
Just to make sure you can send your stool sample for screening for 3 consecutive days.
And relax till the reports.