Hi I am on the last month of my 3

Q: Hi. I am on the last month of my 3 year inplant, but have been on my period for 2 weeks very heavy, it suddenly stopped up until 3 days ago.
It is now a very funny colour red with White running through it, it's very odd and has never happen like this. I have a boyfriend who usually 'blows' inside me. Another concern is my mood swings and tender breasts, Im 20 yo and it's starting to worry me quite a bit.

A:   Hi,

As you are on last month of implant, the symptoms like menstrual irregularities, breast tenderness etc you are having could be due hormonal fluctuations.
Once you start second implant or any other contraceptive method your cycles may regularize.
Till that time, you can take the support of antifibrinolytic drugs or an additional dose of hormones for symptomatic treatment.

Take care