Hi, I am overweight and I tried everything from controlling

Patient : Hi, I am overweight and I tried everything from controlling my diet and exercising but I never made it. My weight dropped but then bounce off again to the previous weight. I am thinking of using slimfast but I am not sure if it is okay. Does the product has any side effects?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history. The very history of regaining the weight indicates two things. - You must have reduced exercises and /increased diet. - Thinking about slimfast means thinking of shortcuts. So I would advise you for using slimfast too but you have to go back to the levels of previous dieting and exercising. - All the information about slimfast says about increased cost, more sugar it has, dependency to use it lifelong. Not much is talked about the side effects as this is a herbal product. Start using it, watch for the cost- effectiveness, any side effects you feel and then decide whether to continue or not.