Hi! I am Priti, 24 years old working professional. I catch cold quietly easily. I have very less tolerance to cold. One of the doctor suggested that I had tonsils and other said I had some throat allergy and adviced me not to consume any cold foods. Since

Patient

Q: Hi!
I am Priti, 24 years old working professional.
I catch cold quietly easily. I have very less tolerance to cold.
One of the doctor suggested that I had tonsils and other said I had some throat allergy and adviced me not to consume any cold foods. Since 6 years I have stopped eating all cold stuffs.
But some problem is bothering me now
I am not sure if I should be concerned about this, kindly suggest?
Last year when I was travelling to Bangalore the bus broke down and I was shifted to an AC bus. 10 mins after I boarded the bus I felt suffocation and couldn’t breathe. I went I sat next to the driver for some time to get some air. I requested him to shift me to some non ac bus. But it dint happen after some time I felt little ok but ma entire body started shivering because of cold. Somehow I managed to reach Bangalore.
2nd & 3rd
After couple of months, when I was travelling to Hubli via bus in a non ac bus, again I felt same. I mean I found it very difficult to breathe for some time say 10 -15 mins…
4th &5th
After couple of months when I was on medication for a toe pain. I felt the same for twice. I stopped the medication as one of my friend said it was a side effect of the drug.
6th
Of late, when I travelled, about 6 days ago I felt the same problem again. I felt really hard to breathe for some time and was sweating a lot.
Apart from this, whenever I have cold, I feel pain in nose while inhaling air in an AC room.

Kindly suggest what to do?

Doctor