Hi, I am reaching out to seek advice and help

Patient : Hi, I am reaching out to seek advice and help from any doctors that will help me. About three weeks ago I started showing symptoms of pregnancy. Once I realized that I was having symptoms I went on high alert of every new feelings I felt and every change in my body. It seemed like every day there was a change or new symptom. I took two home pregnancy tests around 3-4 o'clock in the afternoon and they were both negative so I dropped it. I stopped thinking about it and everything but then my body kept changing and I kept having new symptoms. So I went to the health department and got blood work done. It also came back negative but the nurse informed me about the possibility of my body not producing the hcg hormone that they test for. She told me that basically the only way to figure out at this point is to have an ultrasound done or wait it out. I am very worried and concerned about "waiting it out" because of the risk of miscarriage. The problem I am having is that I don't have insurance so I am having a really hard time finding a place to have an ultrasound done. Any help or advice you can give me would be very much appreciated. Thank you
Symptoms:  Craving raw hamburger, irritability, emotional, mood swings, painful sex but only sometimes and worsens with certain positions, a week ago I was bleeding after sex but only after sex, cravings, my appetite didn't increase until today, weight gain, my stomach is rounding out, forgetfulness, occasional nausea, at first I was always tired but now I find myself having a lot of trouble sleeping.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Though the symptoms you have described could be due to an early pregnancy, they are n ot specific for a pregnancy. It is not true that body does not secrete hch at all in few women, it always does and sometimes cannot be picked up in tests. You can do additional tests like serum progesterone, inhibin that raise in a pregnancy . An ultrasound is however definitive. Hope this helped. Regards