Hi I am senior in high school Lately I have

Patient : Hi. I am senior in high school. Lately I have been wondering if I'm have anxiety disorder.
Symptoms:  Headache often, tired most of the time, trouble sleeping, dizziness, heart palpitation, cold hand, muscle tension, over thinking, worrying too much, fear of being judged
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Anxiety is a possible cause. You need to see a Doctor to get a Mental exam done. This wi ll help you to reach the diagnosis and then the treatment if needed. Wishing you the best. Hope this helps you.