Hi, i am suffering from knees pain and backpain for

Patient

Q: Hi, i am suffering from knees pain and backpain for last 3 years. When first time the pain occurred in my legs...it was caused a swelling and some liquid was builtup in my knees.....after testing this liquid it was diagnosed as TB. so i had started taken TB medicines.....even taking tablets for 7 months....i did not get relief in pain....so I have gone to another doctor and he simply give me these 3 tablets- saaz, indocap sr, omej and amazingly within a month my leg pain was reduced. This is the only treatment that actually worked for me...

know my questions are:
1) which disease I have? and the pain remains if i stop taking these 3 pills, how much time will require to completely cure this disease.
2)My life is now completely based on these tablets and i feel uncomfortable with these because they make my body lazy, breathing problem also caused by them, my heart beat is also increases.....when i will be normal man like others?...

please answer my question, i am very stressed.....

thank you

Doctor