Hi I am very stressed right now I went through some changes

Patient : Hi. I am very stressed right now. I went through some changes recently in december i started working as an air hostess.my last period was late 4 days. I got it on the 30th of january untill 5/6 of feb. Last weekend i had unprotected sex. Yesterday morning i got some blood spots but light for liike 30 mins until it was very painfull so i decided to take a bath. In the water the blood was coming out like period. But when i got out,it stopped. I cant sleep now im too stressed im i pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is likely that your spotting/ bleeding after a week post unprotected intercourse mi ght as well be an implantation bleed as you were in your fertile period and not using any hormonal or intrauterine contraception at all. it is best advised that you get a blood serum beta hCG test to check for hCG levels which if now found to be more than 1 or raised then pregnancy is confirmed. If the levels are less than 1, then you are pregnancy safe. Hope this helps. Regards