Hi, I am wondering about this weight loss

Q: Hi, I am wondering about this weight loss pill called Garcinia Cambogia. It is said that it can reduce fat quickly. But i am wondering how safe it is. I am 4'11'' and weighs 122. I have a lot of fat that I am not happy with but it appears that it makes someone lose more weight than needed. I don't want to look unhealthily skinny, I just want to lose fat.
Wondering if this would be safe to take.
Thank you.

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think the best method for you to lose weight would be with diet and exercise. This will help you with the weight loss. But, taking the supplements may cause you long term side effects. I would advise you not to risk it and get help from a exercise counsellor or a nutritionist to get help to lose weight.

Hope this helps you. All the best

Guest: Treats obesity
Burns fat in an effective manner
Suppresses excess appetite
Improves metabolic rate
Lowers cholesterol and lipid levels

source: http://www.amdelherbal.com/weight-loss/
skype: hashmiherbal
email : gautamhashmimart@gmail.com