Hi, I am wondering about this weight loss

Patient : Hi, I am wondering about this weight loss pill called Garcinia Cambogia. It is said that it can reduce fat quickly. But i am wondering how safe it is. I am 4'11'' and weighs 122. I have a lot of fat that I am not happy with but it appears that it makes someone lose more weight than needed. I don't want to look unhealthily skinny, I just want to lose fat. Wondering if this would be safe to take. Thank you.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think the best method for you to lose weight would be with diet and exercise. This wil l help you with the weight loss. But, taking the supplements may cause you long term side effects. I would advise you not to risk it and get help from a exercise counsellor or a nutritionist to get help to lose weight. Hope this helps you. All the best

Guest: Treats obesity
Burns fat in an effective manner
Suppresses excess appetite
Improves metabolic rate
Lowers cholesterol and lipid levels

source: http://www.amdelherbal.com/weight-loss/
skype: hashmiherbal
email : gautamhashmimart@gmail.com
919999156291