Hi, I am worried I might be pregnant but also

Patient

Q: Hi, I am worried I might be pregnant but also worried I might not be and its something worse...I had my last period April 19th and before that march 23rd and they are usually about that length apart not really irregular except for last year when I took plan B. But I started bleeding the day before yesterday (its the 8th of May today and shouldnt be happening until around the 16th) and its not behaving anything like my regular period at all its dark and not heavy at all but it seems like its going on too long to be implantation..a couple days before the bleeding I was really sick and puking for about 24hrs but Im not sure if it has anything to do with it....I dont have a doctor and I feel like emerg probably wouldnt be able to do much more than give me a Urine test but I did 2 take home ones and they were both negative (im aware its probably too early).. I called the sexual health center for my area and they have no appointments until next week and I dont want to wait if this is a bigger problem than pregnancy... Everything online says stress or pregnant or something worse.. Stress affects my cycle but has never affected it like this before, implantation bleeding is too different for everyone to really rely on the description..I guess I would just like to know what all the possibilities are that it could be and some advice on what to do to find out fast

Symptoms:  Abnormal bleeding and mild cramps (about half as bad as my menstrual cramps usually are)
Doctor