Hi I am X , my wife she is 27. she had a miscarriage before

Q: Hi
I am X , my wife she is 27 yrs old once she had miscarriage .hher problem is that when she awake at morning she can't stand for 10 minutes .sshe is saying that her abdomen hurts and dizziness ccomes.so she suddenly sit somewhere she can't tolerate .she has no pain but something went down she can't explain what going on. we are worried about any uterus in compatability or any problem with uteuterus.she has problem with before conceive .sshe has only 107 lb.pap test normal.
could you tell me any suggestions.
Thank you

Thanks for the query,

The typical symptoms of dizziness and being uncomfortable especially while getting up in the mourningly possibly due to postural hypotension. It is suggested that she should sit on the bed with her legs at the edge of the bed for 5-10 minutes before getting up to avoid such episodes and get her blood pressure checked. She may be hypotensive and also her hydration may be poor.
Miscarriage per se should not cause such symptoms unless there have been retained products of conception. So it is advised that an abdominal and pelvic ultrasound should be undertaken to rule out any organic causes or uterine cause.

Hope this helps.