Hi i am yash from Delhi age 25 its been 15

Q: Hi.. i am yash from Delhi age 25..
its been 1.5 years or more am not able to concentrate into anything.
am a CA final student, and my exams are in May 2015..and i dont know whats happening with me..
am in depression from a really long time.. went thru some bad time and not able to get over it.. i go to gym daily..meet with friends but it seems like my brain has stopped working.. i feel no joy in talking to anyone, get frustated very easily and frequently, i spend most of the time alone..this is not me..i was a stud in college, and now i have np friends no life..it feels like why am i living.. please..help