Hi, i bought konaz ct lotion from a medical store

Patient : Hi, i bought konaz ct lotion from a medical store and i lost the leaflet.. I am confused about how to use a lotion... Is it same as a shampoo.. Does it need rinsing after application.. Please make it clear
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. Konaz Ct is in lotion for m to be used for washing hair. It is applied initially on alternate day basis followed by twice a week. Later the usage is advised depending on the response. It is spread over the scalp and slightly rubbed and left for 3-5 minutes. Afterwards you can wash it off with water. I hope i am able to solve your query. Stay Healthy