Hi, i bought konaz ct lotion from a medical store

Patient

Q: Hi, i bought konaz ct lotion from a medical store and i lost the leaflet.. I am confused about how to use a lotion... Is it same as a shampoo.. Does it need rinsing after application.. Please make it clear

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
Konaz Ct is in lotion form to be used for washing hair.
It is applied initially on alternate day basis followed by twice a week. Later the usage is advised depending on the response.
It is spread over the scalp and slightly rubbed and left for 3-5 minutes. Afterwards you can wash it off with water.

I hope i am able to solve your query.
Stay Healthy