Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, i bought konaz ct lotion from a medical store

Hi, i bought konaz ct lotion from a medical store

Patient: Hi, i bought konaz ct lotion from a medical store and i lost the leaflet.. I am confused about how to use a lotion… Is it same as a shampoo.. Does it need rinsing after application.. Please make it clear

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.Konaz Ct is in lotion for m to be used for washing hair.It is applied initially on alternate day basis followed by twice a week. Later the usage is advised depending on the response.It is spread over the scalp and slightly rubbed and left for 3-5 minutes. Afterwards you can wash it off with water.I hope i am able to solve your query.Stay Healthy