Hi, I commonly use depilatory creams on my

Patient

Q: Hi,
I commonly use depilatory creams on my face because razors irritate my skin. Just recently, I've used a product called hairfree, not knowing that is supposed to bring permanent results. I've used it 2 times over the last two weeks and my beard has definitely thinned out. I want to have the option of having a beard and am worried I may have done permanent damage.
I found a product online called beard grow xl. It's supposed to help grow a thicker beard. Do you think this could reverse some of the damage? Or am I screwed?

Doctor