Hi i currently have ms and depression and my doctor

Patient : Hi i currently have ms and depression and my doctor keeps pescribing me antideressents but im too terrified to take anymore as they seem to make me serverly manic and awake all night and climbing the walls. I've told my doctor this and he just laughs at me and has pescribed me different ones, but im too scared to take it in case it has the same immediate effect which the pharmacist says could happen again. What do i do?
Symptoms:  Hot face, fast heart, up all night agitated, can't breath properly ect