Hi I cut myself the other day on a tin

Q: Hi I cut myself the other day on a tin and it was a pretty deep wound I think. Ever since then I've had arm pain climbing up. I am 23 yo male. I went to the health clinic by my apt and the doctor didn't think much of it and prescribed me keflex if I think it's getting worse. I've been on it since Thursday night and I feel body aches on my left side and left shoulder. The skin and surrounding area of the arm looks fine but it feels very painful. What do you think I should do

Symptoms:  Fatigue, muscle pain on left side

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

It seems you are suffering from Acute Muscular Shoulder Pain or ligament tear of shoulder. I suppose, you should get an MRI of shoulder joint done to rule out all the mentioned possibilities.
Also, get your Serum Calcium and Vitamin D3 levels.
For pain you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti-inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen, Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy