Hi, I done a hiv test last month

Patient : Hi, I done a hiv test last month and it was a positive EIA, but when it was confirmed by western blot it was negative. The last time I was engaged to hiv behaviour was more than six months ago. I done another test which hasn't came out just yet. Is it possible to be HIV positive ?
Hi, I done a hiv test last ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. IT is definitely possible to be HIV positive. Avoid sex with anyone else to avoid gettin g this disease. The chance that the test showed positive but is wrong is usually very low. The best course of action will be to get tested again and also keep monitoring the CD4 count. Hope this helps you. All the best.