Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi, i ejaculated on friday evening and had a shower

Hi, i ejaculated on friday evening and had a shower

Patient: Hi, i ejaculated on friday evening and had a shower after it and showered next morning on saturday and i urinated couple of times in between. Can you tell if there is a possibility of any sperm being left on top of the head of the penis?(consider the information given in the first sentance for all off the scenarios.)on the same saturday morning if i touched top of my penis with the same fingers but rubbed it against my skin and then after 2/3 minutes fingered her is there a possibility she could get pregnant? or if she gave me a handjob but i didnt cum nd i touched my penis near the top of the head and i fingered her after 2/3 minutes is there a possibility she can get pregnant?? remmeber to consider the information given in the first sentance. Please help

Doctor: