Hi, I found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant

Patient

Q: Hi, I found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant and about 2 days ago, I started experienced a bleeding on my underwear. It's mix with watery discharge in it. It went from lighter to heavier bleeding. Not really much. So i did another HPT it came out saying "Not Pregnant". What does it mean? Did i miscarriage or something?

Please help.

Thanks,

Gabbie

Doctor

This may mean that you had a chemical pregnancy, wherein only the beta Hcg was high which was detected earlier, but there was no sac or fetus and hence when beta hCG fell, the test is negative. There could also have been a spontaneous early miscarriage. Consult your Gynecologist for a confirmation on this.

Hope this helped.