Hi I get my usual cycle on the 20 th

Patient : Hi I get my usual cycle on the 20 th of every month. This time I didn't get down and had unprotected Sex on 23 rd and had I pill within 2hours and its 26 th today and I'm still not down Can you please suggest is there anything to worry and when can I expect myself to be down??
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Periods can get late at time s, at it is considered normal if it not delayed beyond one week. There is no risk of pregnancy here as unprotected intercourse occurred very late in the cycle and you also took an emergency pill. These pills work by causing hormonal imbalance which can also further delay your period. So please be patient, you will definitely get your period in the next one week. Hope this was helpful, Regards