Hi I got a brazilian wax 5 days ago

Patient

Q: Hi I got a brazilian wax 5 days ago and it says not to have sex or shower or put any scented items on the waxed region for 24 hours. I had sex with my boyfriend that night and also had showered just hours after getting waxed. I had some tenderness on my vagina after.

2 days ago I started itching on my vagina and now I have multiple red bumps! Two I squeezed and now have a red outer circle and are white in the middle they look like they need to be popped but nothing comes out. I also noticed white thick discharge but no odor.

The right side of my throat feels sore. Another thing to note is I wear tights to work everyday and don't wear underwear.

I'm so scared that this could be herpes!!! Does it sound like it or could it be something else??

Doctor