Hi! I got a foot injury 5 weeks ago when

Patient : Hi! I got a foot injury 5 weeks ago when I was playing soccer. I went to an urgent care, and after a x-ray the doctor told me that I had a foot sprain. She also told me that I should return to my normal activities in 2 weeks. I was wearing a walking boot, but I think the boot made it everything worse. So, I decided not to put my foot on the floor for two weeks. After that, my foot started getting really swollen and the ball of my foot (bottom) was burning. I saw a doctor again, he got another x-ray, and there were no show of fracture. He prescribed me predinsone. I started walking again one week ago, and I have to say that the swollen of my foot has gotten way. It feels much better. However, now some tendons of my foot cant relax, especially the one located right in front of the foot. I think it is the tibialis anterior and another one right on the ankle, which makes my ankle hurt. This problem has started 4-5 days ago. I dont know if that happened because I over walked or if it is a natural response from my body since I restarted walking again. By the way, I started taking Meloxicam 15mg once a day Friday.
Symptoms:  Inflammation, swelling, pain
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history and concern. When one gets such an injury as you have, it is possible that it is always under-diagnosed in absence of proper clinical evaluation and MRI. I would advise you to have MRI of the foot and joints and an opinion of an Orthopedic Surgeon. This will give you the correct diagnosis and a plan for proper treatment. Hope this helps you.