Hi i got my tiba tried and and burn two

Patient : Hi i got my tiba tried and and burn two year ago and last month my period didnt common last month but this month it came on early and last for five day could i be having a baby
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have had your cycles lasting for over 5 days, it is your period and rules out th e chances of a pregnancy. However, it is recommended that you test for a pregnancy in case you miss your cycles by a month anytime, as tubal ligation can have a failure rate of 1% Hope this helped. Regards