Hi I hace a sinus problem that wont go away

Patient: Hi I hace a sinus problem that wont go away I’ve had it since January started in the right cheek now it’s in all my sinuses and been on all kinds of anti biotic have alot I’d brain fog light headed Ness and pass out feelings a few months ago I did have a sore jaw hard to open about twice for a week. Does this sound like lyme disease? I’ve been blood tested all kind of time and came back clear?

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.No this doesn’t sounds like Lyme disease. It seems you ha ve Chronic Sinusitis associated with Tension-type Headache. In this case, your all blood tests would be clear like you have them.Antibiotics will help only if there is any associated sinus infection. It’s not essential that you will have sinus infection in all cases of Sinusitis.I would advice you to first of all get a CT of Para nasal sinuses done which will confirm the presence of Sinusitis. If it is confirmed you would require to take Anti-Allergic like Levocetirizine for a long duration that might vary from 2-3 weeks depending on the response. You should also take an inhaler containing Fluticasone that will help you tremendously in your Sinusitis. You should do steam inhalation at least 3-4 times a day that helps the most.For Tension headaches you should try to live a stress-free life. Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption in case you do. In resistant cases, SSRI like Escitaopram helps greatly. Repeat CT scan.Share my opinion with your doctor. I am hopeful that he will agree to my opinion.If you have any further query, please ask me.Stay Healthy.