Hi, I had a baby almost two months ago via

Patient : Hi, I had a baby almost two months ago via emergency c section. I had a cord prolapse do to too much amniotic fluid. My question is if I get pregnant again what are the chances that this will happen again?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for query. I understand your concern. The possibility of recurrence of polyhydramnios in next pregnan cy is low. It is estimated to be around 1 in 1700 pregnancies in general. Sometimes it depends on causative factor for polyhydromnios. If gestational diabetes is the cause, the possibility of recurrence is a little bit high. Sudden rupture of membranes can lead to cord prolapse, the occurrence of which cannot be predicted. Take care.