Hi I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago

Q: Hi I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago and my bleeding has stop already like a week Ago I had sexual intercourse with my partner yesterday is it ok to do it already or am I in any risk?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I do not exactly understand what risk you are talking about. If you are asking if you are at risk for a pregnancy, then the answer is maybe. It depends on how far you were in the pregnancy when the miscarriage happened. If you were late in the pregnancy, then the progesterone levels would be high.

The high progesterone levels will prevent ovulation and pregnancy. If you are asking if there was damage to the reproductive organs, I do not think that there would be any damage to the reproductive organs.

However, if you are feeling pain, I recommend that you talk to a Doctor.

Wish you a quick recovery.