HI! I HAD ACCIDENTALY SPILLED CLEANING ALCOHOL ON MY PENIS.

Patient : HI! I HAD ACCIDENTALY SPILLED CLEANING ALCOHOL ON MY PENIS. I SEE SOME PAPER CUTS ON FORE SKIN AND RED BUMPS ON MY PENILE HEAD. PLEASE HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, Alcohol can be easily neutralised and diluted with washing with flowing water till the itching subsides and then wash with mild soap. The paper cuts and redness over the penile shaft can be controlled with ointment soframycin application over it three to four times a day for 3 days. Avoid any further frictional injury over the lesions and wear loose undergarments, try keeping the local area dry. There may be some itching and burning accompanied, which can be controlled with antihistaminic like TAB CETRIZINE 5mg twice for 3 days. I am sure this would help you, Wishing you speedy recovery, Regards

Patient: I live in USA. i do not think i can find these medication. Can you please let me know the exact compostion of these medication. SOFRAMYCIN AND CETRIZINE.
Doctor: These are the generic names of the medicines , and not brand names.
or instead if soframycin is not available then you may apply ointment NEOSPORIN instead.