Hi, i had my period on the 11th of may,

Q: Hi, i had my period on the 11th of may, to the 15th of may. my cycle is regular, comes every 28 days. on the 16th, my boyfriend and i fooled around. his penis didnt go in me although it touched near my anus and layed flat on my vagina (his tip closest to my bellybutton.) when it touched my anus, im pretty sure it had pre-ejaculate. ive had no symptoms of pregnancy besides cramping - but i think im just being paranoid because im worried about becoming pregnant. im also meant to ovulate on the 25th. do you thinks theres a chance im pregnant? im well aware that you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculate too. thanks.

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

There is always a chance of you to get pregnant. This is what you can do. Get a pregnancy test done after the day of your periods. If positive, see a Doctor.

Hope this helps you. All the best.