Hi I had sex where my partner, and he did

Q: Hi. I had sex where my partner, and he did not penetrate. Just rubbed his penis on my vulva. He did not ejaculate. But could one get pregnant from precum, even if it was just rubbing outside and not penetrating. What are the chances? Many thanks.

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

Considering that there was no penetration involved at all and neither was there any ejaculation involved, with just rubbing over the vulva, even if there would have been pre cum still the chances of pregnancy are fairly minimal, unless there was fingering involved. With present exposure, there is no apparent need to take an emergency contraceptive pill.

Though pre cum is known to contain sperms but lesser in quantity and requires penetration to actually increase chances of fertilization. So i think you can relax. Hope you have cleaned yourself well externally post the episode.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,