Hi I had sex with a female and days later


Q: Hi I had sex with a female and days later a cut shows up under the foreskin of . Penis. Ive been Ignoing the issue not completely. I was using vaginal cream and foot fugus cream as well as antibiotic cream. Days later I notice it had gotten worser....not only that but my legs back and the hole where I pee feels like needles. I took 2 antibiotic pills my friend gave me and I been keeping aloe plant on it. Do you know what this could be.....and do I still need to see a doctor or wait


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I'm 26 165 lbs fit, uncircumcised and I have some redness that's tingly on the head of my penis. Could it be STD rela...

Q: Hello. I am recently divorced and looking to date again. I also get cold sores (HSV1). My husband was also my first ...

Q: I had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I had unprotected vaginal sex with my wife ( who...

Q: Hi, I have a friend who is claiming that she received a series of infections after we (accidentally) had unprotected ...

Q: I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea bu...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon