Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, I had sex with a prostitute on friday Am

Hi, I had sex with a prostitute on friday Am

Patient: Hi, I had sex with a prostitute on friday. Am worried if have std or hiv. I offered a condom but she said she doesn’t trust other people condom. I had oral sex with condom on for few seconds and vaginal with condom on for a few minutes. No tear or slip of condom. Was nervous after a few minutes and penis slipped and wasn’t hard no more. Everything was covered with a condom except scrotum but no skin contact happen.

Doctor: Thanks for your question.If your condom did not slip or got broken and had sex protected for all the duration of activity, then the risk of HIV in your scenario is nil. Yes, can catch some STDs even if you are protected, so you will need to see your physician for this. Hope this answers your question.