Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend a few days after my period.

Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend a few days after my period.

Patient: Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend a few days after my period and the condom ended up breaking after sex. I don’t know if it broke inside of me, but when he pulled out the tip was broken off. I’m not on any birth control, but I ordered plan b just in case and will take it once it arrives. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query at ATD.I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.The chances of pre gnancy are almost nil in your case as you had plan -b and you are in your safe period.Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.Good luck.Regards