Hi,I had sex with my boyfriend on May 9th and

Q: Hi,I had sex with my boyfriend on May 9th and he had come in me but I took plan B that same day.Now it's June and I'm already 9 days late on my period but I did get a very very little pink spotting and a tiny tiny bit of blood but it didn't smell like blood.I got brown discharge but it was small as well.Whats going on?

Symptoms:  No period,very very light pink spotting,tiny brown discharge

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

As mentioned n the history that you had taken plan-b within 72 hrs of unprotected intercourse on May 9 and didn't have a proper withdrawal bleed within 10 days of pill intake, then as you have already missed your periods then this can be a case of failed emergency contraception. It is suggested that you should take a serum beta hcg test to check for hcg levels which if high and the test is positive you are pregnant. Else if the levels are low and less than 1ng/dl, then pregnancy is ruled out and in that case you should be waiting for at least 2 weeks post missed periods for your menses to restart which if don't again, then you may opt for a progesterone withdrawal bleed.
You may discuss the options with your physician and take an informed decision.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,