Hi I had sex with my girl friend, where i had inserted my penis.

Patient: HiI had sex with my girl friend, where i had inserted my pennies into her pussy, with out removing her underwear and a pant, where she saying that a bit sperm had went into her pussy is it possible?, where i felt a bit burning sensation after removing from pussy,how many days it will take to know a person had hiv +

Doctor: Hello,There is not much of a chance for the semen to reach the vagina in your case as you say that the undergarments a nd pants remained in place.However a remote possibility of semen reaching the vagina through clothes may happen if there was a heavy volume of ejaculateYou will need to do a spot HIV test immediately and repeat it after 6 weeks and again after 3 and 6 months to rule out the window period chances of getting infected as well.Kindly consult a doctor personally for an opinion and act accordingly.Hope this was helpful.Feel free to contact us for further clarification.Regards