Hi I had slight pain where the appendix is for

Q: Hi I had slight pain where the appendix is for a little bit and now its gone and I don't and didnt feel any nausea or have vomiting no belly button pain or fever but could I still have aappendicitis? Also I felt like I had to go poop at the time it was hurting but couldn't and then I tried after a I did go but it took about an hour. Any thoughts?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You have not provided the details of the pain abdomen as the site and duration of pain, so i can't really comment whether this is Appendicitis or not. In acute appendicitis, pain is in right lower abdomen. It is associated with fever and vomitings.
A lot many times, pain abdomen due to acid reflux also presents with vomitings. So, a clinical correlation is required to rule out the problem. Your doctor will examine you for any tenderness, if he feels this is appendicitis, he will get your ultrasound done. If he feels, this is just acid reflux, he will treat you with a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.