Hi, I had unprotected sex on February 23

Q: Hi, I had unprotected sex on February 23 using the withdrawal method. March 10-14 I had a weird period. Normally I have heavy menstruation but this time it was lighter. A little heavier than spotting, but not HEAVY. For the past week or 2 I've been having these pregnancy like symptoms & the past 2 days my breast have been sore. My right breast is more sore than the left & is bigger. They both have a tingling or slight pinching sensation every now & then. Also last week I had a increase in vaginal discharge it was clear, but now is back to normal. Could I be pregnant or just over ovulating?

The bleeding that you experienced could be an implantation bleeding or even an ovulation bleeding as your intercourse has taken place in your unsafe or fertile period of the cycle. The symptoms also look similar to an early pregnancy.
Consider consulting a gynecologist for an examination and a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. If negative, then it could be due to premenstrual syndrome for which nothing much needs to be done.

Hope this helped.