Hi I have 2 wart looking like spots on my

Patient : Hi I have 2 wart looking like spots on my penis area. One at the start of the penis shaft and one above the penis area below the stomach. If I could end you a pic could you confirm what they are?
Symptoms:  Wart like spot
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The picture is not very clear, altho ugh it does look like small warts. Please send me a higher resolution picture or you can initiate a query and I can definitely help you further. Hope this was helpful, Regards