Hi I have a bump on my clit and i

Patient

Q: Hi I have a bump on my clit and i just noticed it yesterday , is it a cyst ? I have one before in a different area and it feels the same I'm very worried is the pain going to get worst ? ?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Bump above the clitoris could be a cyst, pustule or warty lesion.
By clinical examination the exact nature of the lesion can be identified.
Simple cyst can regress by taking sitz bath with minimal disinfectant added lukewarm water.
If the bump persists or size increases, even after taking sitz baths, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated.
In case of infected lesion, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs can help in regressing the bump.

Take care