Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi, I have a case of recurrent shoulder dislocation 5

Hi, I have a case of recurrent shoulder dislocation 5

Patient: Hi, I have a case of recurrent shoulder dislocation. 5 dislocations in 6 years.I have been to 2 surgens for consultancy and both have told me that I HAVE to do the surgery But their approaches are very different and thats what confuses me. I would like to know which procedure is the best choice to go with (if there is such a thing as best choice…)Doctor A’s suggestion : bone grafting to the cupDoctor B’s suggestion : operation on librum and 3 to 4 screws to the ballmy appologies for using ignorant non-medical terms.your feedback is very much appreciated.Thanks in advanceBest regards

Symptoms: Shoulder dislocation

Doctor: