Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, I have a medicinal marijuana card and smoked weed after ganorrhea treatment.

Hi, I have a medicinal marijuana card and smoked weed after ganorrhea treatment.

Patient: Hi, I have a medicinal marijuana card and smoked weed after gonorrhea treatment. Will this effect anything?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.Smoking of marijuana after gonorrhoea treatment may n ot cause any problem to you. In short exposures, cannabis doesn’t impair any immunity and may not effect the drug metabolism. As such you have used it after finishing the treatment.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.