Hi I have a problem of sore throat since 11year

Q: Hi.. I have a problem of sore throat since 11year age i am right now20yr old. I have a allergic nature mostly with dairy products. I usually get infected due to viral infections ie swollen and reddish tonsils ans difficulty in swallowing, feverish. And bacterial on the other hand with white spots.. Difficulty in eating swallowing. After taking pain relieving medicines like big flame fast or meftal forte. Most of the times my bacterial infection increases and transfoms to viral. The symptoms include cold,cough,exessive blockage in nose, yellow mucus which are required to be treated with antibiotics.if antibiotics not taken it effects the nose area head area, and ears.. I mean cough attacks at these positions.
I really need ur help because from the last 2months this problems is happening very frequently and eating so much antibiotics is not advised
I usually avoid spicy, food, cold water and take as per precautions i can take according to my situation.